Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is the Drugs Development Zone. These scientists are all working in areas related to the development of drugs. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- Have you ever nearly given up in an experiment you were doing?
- Is it true that during meditation or contemplation glands in the brain secrete a chemical that helps them live longer?
- The liquid used in CSI to identify if there has been any blood spilt recently, what is it called? How does it work? The (2 Comments)
- what does the clinical trial test?
- can fly eggs die in your stomach due to the acid? (2 Comments)
- what sort of film do you think show inaccurate scientificly? or just show impossible experiments? (1 Comment)
- Do you think people who smoke sholud get treated if they have a smoking related illness?
- Do you think Global Warming exists and please back up your answer with evidence :D
- What are the long term effects of anti-depressant drugs on the brain or body?
- What causes us to get shudders down our spines?